I am pleased to announce the creation of the FBNQuest brand identity, under which our Merchant Banking and Asset Management companies will operate. This includes FBN Merchant Bank Limited, FBN Capital Limited, FBN Capital Asset Management Limited, FBN Securities Limited, FBN Trustees Limited, FBN Funds Limited and FBN Capital Partners Limited.
As we prepare to commence Merchant Banking services on the 2nd of November 2015, this evolution to one brand is important for the alignment of our business and brand strategy. The unification of all these subsidiaries under a single identity, FBNQuest, allows us to offer our broad range of services to our clients in a simplified way. It also conveys a more unified company ethos and vision that seeks to create value-driven connections with clients and build lasting relationships.
We aim to be the leading Merchant Bank and Asset Manager in Africa, a trusted and inspirational partner, with deep local roots and global insights. This client-centric approach allows us to provide services more efficiently and effectively. It also conveys a more unified company ethos and vision that enhances our ability to operate as one group, strengthens internal cohesion and operational efficiency.
The name ‘FBNQuest’ is an acknowledgement of the 120-year old trailblazing and pioneering spirit of our parent which drives us, and reflects our commitment to draw on the past strengths in order to understand the realities of today and design innovative solutions for tomorrow.
In choosing the name FBN Quest, we wanted one that:
- 1. is unique and identifiable within the FBN Holdings group.
- 2. reflects our business intent.
- 3. complements our internal proposition of being ‘trailblazing’, of pushing boundaries.
- 4. draws on the heritage of the Group and speaks to embarking on new journeys, forging new paths, and redefining standards.
- 5. represents the partnership we embark upon with our clients as they navigate through life’s financial challenges and opportunities.
- 6. speaks to being unrelenting in the pursuit of solutions.
- 7. speaks to a brighter future, filled with leveraging opportunities that will add value to multiple stakeholders.
We believe FBNQuest ticks all the boxes.
We are excited about this evolution, and the well-timed opportunity to build on what we have achieved thus far by creating an inspirational brand that will position our group at the forefront of the merchant banking and asset management sector in Nigeria.
For more information click here.
Close the message