A thorough investment process
Pre-acquisition phase: We conduct a comprehensive due diligence and undertake a quick indentification of material challenges. We ensure that the deal structure hedges against key risks.
Value creation: By strengthening financial reporting, facilitating operational improvements and providing hiring support, we create value at an operational level. At a strategic level, we review the company’s competitive positioning, institute corporate governance and conduct periodic strategy reviews.
Exit management: FBN Funds Limited proactively sources exit opportunities, focuses on scale improvements to ensure attractiveness to public markets.
Our strategy is based on:
- Restructuring our operating platform in a bid to attract third party capital;
- Utilising the considerable reach of the First Bank group to source the most suitable potential investments in Nigeria;
- Leveraging on our considerable expertise and experience in providing strategic and management support to investee companies;
- Providing strong financial support to our investee companies over the course of our investments;
- Actively engaging all relevant stakeholders over the life of the investment with a view to securing investment exits that meet the financial and strategic objectives of all parties.