The Legacy Series is an interactive platform where you can learn about Estate Planning, particularly in regards to Wills, Trusts, Executorship and Estate Administration. The Legacy Series is best suited for you if you have begun to acquire assets or have assets left to you (or your family) which need to be administered fairly.
You may have one or more of the following objectives/desires:
1. Leave assets to children and/or grandchildren
2. Reduce taxes accruable on investment income
3. Lower current taxable income
4. Retain complete control of assets
5. Simplify estate (asset) transfer or minimise the risk of Will contention
6. Gain access to inherited property without family disputes
You may have your questions about Trusts, Wills, Executorship and Estate Administration or any other issue(s) answered on the show.
The Legacy Series radio programme is in its 4th Season and airs on the following stations:
- Mondays – Classic FM, Lagos: 7.00pm – 7.15pm
- Tuesdays – Cool FM, Abuja: 8.30am – 8.45am
- Wednesdays (bi-weekly) – Smooth FM, Lagos: 8.15pm – 8.30pm
You may click HERE
to read our blog posts or click HERE
to listen to the Legacy Series podcasts.
The Legacy Series also features on Page 13 in Punch newspapers every Thursday where key issues raised on the radio programme are broken-down in further detail.
You may also click HERE
to read our Estate planning guide which provides an overview of basic Estate Planning principles.
If you have any questions about Trusts, Wills, Executorship, Estate Administration or any other related subjects, do send your questions via SMS to 08054000299; or send an email to email@example.com
Engage with us on social media – send us a tweet @fbnquest or send us a message on Facebook or LinkedIn - fbnquest; we’ll be looking out for your messages.
You may also schedule a session with one of our professional advisers by filling the form below.