The First Living Trust ensures the smooth distribution of your assets to your chosen beneficiaries during and after your lifetime.
By opening an account with a combination of assets with a minimum value of N2,500,000, it is the ideal vehicle for parents, guardians and individuals to secure their beneficiaries’ financial future.
- Professionally managed - the trust is managed and invested by FBN Trustees as stipulated in the Trust Deed for the benefits of named beneficiaries
- Prevents disputes - the trust effects while you are alive, preventing any future disputes amongst beneficiaries
- Can be revocable or irrevocable
- Title documents are transferred to the trustee for safe custody
- Trust assets earn competitive returns
- Legally Binding - executive of a Trust Deed between the Settlor and FBN Trustees
- Quarterly report provided by the Trustee
- Hassle-free - beneficiaries will avoid delays owing to probate process
- Safe and secure – since your property is held in trust for the beneficiaries, it protects assets against litigants and spendthrifts
- Transparency - FBN Trustees plays a fiduciary role
- Tax efficient
- Insurance cover: For real estate, FBN Trustees would assist you in obtaining insurance at competitive prices
- Confidential - since the trust is not subject to probate the details of the trust are handled in strictest confidence