We act as Trustees to government bond issuances, unit trust schemes, reserve funds and other types of funds that require the pooling together of resources aimed at achieving a particular purpose.
As Trustees to these different offerings, our principal function is the protection of the investors on whose behalf we act. Some of our other roles include:
- monitoring the activities of fund managers and custodians on your behalf, as investor
- ensuring compliance by fund managers and issuers with regulatory and contractual requirements
- overseeing the activities of registrars
- summoning and chairing of investors’ meetings
- acting at all times in the interest and for the benefit of investors